What Are Your Forms Of Payment?
Please be advised that TriniTrolley.com accepts Cash for certain transactions in Trinidad ONLY! This is subject to our discretion.
TriniTrolley.com offers two (2) forms of payment for items being sold on the website:
1. Online Credit Card Processing (PayPal) and
2. Payment on Delivery using a Wireless Point of Sale (POS) Terminal (Debit Card/ Linx, CASH or Credit Card) in Trinidad Only!
With regard to the abovementioned forms of payment, please note the following:
(1) Online credit card payments can be made with a MASTERCARD. Online credit card processing is completed by PayPal.
Billing information must match that of your credit card when making purchases via credit card. When making payments online via credit card to PayPal, kindly ensure that the billing information entered is accurate and the same as that registered with your card. Erroneous billing details will result in delays in your order and possible cancellation. Please see our payment options for more information.
Payment with MasterCard automatically qualifies to special FREE features such as FREE Delivery, 12.5% OFF Groceries, FREE Gift Wrapping etc. Read more HERE!
"PayPal allows any business or consumer with an email address to securely, conveniently and cost-effectively send and receive payments online. Our network builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards to create a global, real-time payment solution. We deliver a product ideally suited for small businesses, online merchants, individuals and others currently underserved by traditional payment mechanisms.
The size of our network and widening acceptance of our product have helped us become one of the leading payment networks for online auction websites, including eBay. PayPal is also being increasingly used at other e-commerce sites for the sale of goods such as electronics and household items, the sale of services such as web design and travel, and the sale of digital content. Offline businesses, including lawyers, contractors and physicians, have increasingly begun to receive payments online through PayPal. PayPal's service, which lets users send payments for free, can be used from PCs or web-enabled mobile phones.
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A is duly licenced as a Luxembourg credit institution in the sense of Article 2 of the law of 5 April 1993 on the financial sector as amended and is under the prudential supervision of the Luxembourg supervisory authority, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, with registered office in L-1150 Luxembourg. Since the service is limited to E-money, which does not qualify as a deposit or an investment service in the sense of the Law, customers of PayPal are not protected by the Luxembourg deposit guarantee schemes provided by the Association pour la Garantie des Dépôts Luxembourg (AGDL).
PayPal Inc. (which is a parent company of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A) was acquired by eBay in October 2002, and is located in California, USA."
Payment to PayPal results in your credit card being charged in American dollars ($US). The rate is estimated on TriniTrolley.com using the most common aggregate which is stated in the “Details” button next to the price in the 爱游戏投注|爱游戏网址|爱游戏app下载 Details page. By clicking on “I agree to Terms and Conditions” you agree to these Conditions of Use outlined and the estimated exchange rate when payment is made through online credit card processing.
The actual rate may vary when your credit card is processed on any given day by your local credit card provider but usually the rate charged by the your credit card provider/bank is lower (or can be higher) than the rate stated on the website. This means that the actual sale amount may be lower (or higher) depending on the rate stated by your local credit card provider/bank on the day in which your card is processed. It is the user’s duty to verify these rates before making online purchases via credit card. The payment processing and security verification time issued by PayPal after the online payment is made varies from 1 hour to 24 hours. We can only deliver after payment was approved for online credit card processing regardless of the delivery time selected at checkout.
Your credit card information for online processing is made to PayPal and is NOT made to TriniTrolley.com. By accepting payment to PayPal you agree that all information supplied to PayPal is correct and that you and not TriniTrolley.com are responsible for paying any unauthorized amounts billed to your credit card by a third party. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your purchases at the exchange rates in effect when the charges were incurred. If TriniTrolley.com does not receive payment from your credit card issuer or its agent, you agree to pay all amounts die upon demand by Trini Trolley Limited or its agents.
* Be aware of websites that don't use an authorised payment gateway to process your credit card information such as PayPal. These websites capture your private credit card information and process them separately such as on a point of sale terminal! This means that your credit card information is in their hands, do you really trust an unknown company with your information? What are they doing with your information? Are they secure? We use PayPal, the most trusted Online Credit Card processor in the World.
Your credit card issuer agreement governs your use of your designated card, and you must refer to that agreement and not this Conditions of Use to determine your rights and liabilities as a cardholder.
By agreeing to online credit card payment processing via PayPal you also authorize adjustments or reversals to be made to your payments method in connection with returns, cancellations, refunds, reversals or any other adjustments for any reason deemed necessary by TriniTrolley.com as stated within these Conditions of Use.
(2) By agreeing to Payment on Delivery, you will be required to pay for merchandise purchased on this website using your debit card or credit card using a wireless Point of Sale (POS) terminal on delivery of goods. By accepting payment using a Point of Sale terminal you agree that all information supplied is correct and that you and not TriniTrolley.com, are responsible for paying all unauthorized amounts billed to your credit card or debit card by a third party. Your card issuer agreement governs your use of your designated card, and you must refer to that agreement and not this Conditions of Use to determine your rights and liabilities as a cardholder.
Upon delivery, the customer is expected to sign for receiving the goods in good condition and quantity. Payment on Delivery using your credit card will require the customer to present identification before payment is made via the POS terminal in addition to signing for receiving the goods. Your order will be immediately cancelled if identification is not presented or if the information does not match the details of the credit card.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.